SLC Environmental is here to help you protect your home and work environment.
SLC Environmental is here to help you protect your home and work environment. SLC Environmental is prepared during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect your home or business according to the protocols set forth by the Public Health Ontario, Health Canada and EACO (Environmental Abatement Council of Ontario) and other best-known practices.
We have years of experience and training in dealing with hazardous materials such as mould, asbestos, lead, infectious control measures, sewer back up contamination and other biological contaminants. Our professionals are trained to perform a proactive cleanup that involves facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Cleanup procedures can include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for decontaminating and cleanup process, and disposal of waste.
COVID-19 /Coronavirus/SARS CoV-2
The Public Health Ontario encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and tables. Other areas to pay attention are areas or spaces that include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevators / escalators
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
Minimize Your Exposure – Call SLC Environmental or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips and Best Practices to Minimize Your Exposure include Practicing Good Hygiene
- Clean hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Clean and use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face or other body parts that may allow entry into your body and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect “high traffic areas and areas that come into a lot touch” surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, tables, doorknobs, and handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting the air conditioning
At Home or the Office
- Maintain Physical distance. Stop shaking hands – use other non-contact methods of greeting and keep at least 2 meters or 6 feet away from someone else
- Use video conferencing for meetings when possible and work from home.
- When not possible, hold meetings in open, well-ventilated spaces
- Disinfect “high touch” surfaces like desks, keyboards, light switches, doorknobs, and telephones
- Clean and disinfect all foods, supplies entering or coming into your home or work environment